Blantyre United rejects Mizeyi’s come back appeal

Confusion surrounded the future of Blantyre United  striker Brown Mizeyi who asked for forgiveness before being allowed back to the club after being ejected by  Big Bullets.

Mizeyi trekked to the People’s Team last week and he even featured in the Orange Partners Bonanza between Big Bullets and Silver Strikers which took place on Sunday at Civo Stadium only for his club to deny giving him permission to do so.

Big Bullets general secretary Higger Mkandawire was quoted in the local media to have confirmed that Mizeyi had passed his trials successfully at the Peoples Team.

However, after coming from Lilongwe, Mizeyi has been calling officials from his former club asking for forgiveness so that they allow him back.

Nakoma: Critical of Mizeyi

Nakoma: Critical of Mizeyi

Blantyre United technical Director Lawson Nakoma confirmed the news with Nyasa Times that Mizeyi has been calling him asking for forgiveness.

“He wants to return but we cannot allow him back. As of now we are discussing with Bullets in order to finalize his transfer  deal,” said Nakoma.

He said there were a number of players at their team who were approached by teams like Mighty Wanderers, Big Bullets but they did not rush like what Mizeyi did.

Nakoma said Mizeyi acted “wholly unprofessionally”.

Meanwhile, Mphembedzu have roped in former Escom United dangerman Aiko Maluwa.

Nakoma said they were geared to kick-off the 2013-2014 soccer season on a high note against Bullets.

Blantyre United to rock horns with Big Bullets in their opener on Sunday at Kamuzu Stadium.

Follow and Subscribe Nyasa TV :

Please share this Article if you like Email This Post Email This Post

More From Nyasatimes

More From the World

Comments are closed.