Ex-Nomads star Kumwenda secures 3 year deal at Nyasa Bullets

Former Mighty Be Forward Wanderers talented midfielder Kondwani ‘Scholes’ Kumwenda has signed a three year deal with TNM Super League defending champions Nyasa Big Bullets.

Kumwenda: Has signed a 3 year deal at Bullets

Kumwenda: Has signed a 3 year deal at Bullets

Kumwenda was offloaded at Wanderers alongside Cuthbert Sinetre on allegations of indiscipline.

The player who most of the times was brought in as a substitute at Wanderers in previous seasons despite his impressive form confirmed putting pen to paper at Bullets in an interview on Thursday.

“Indeed it is true that I have signed a three year contract with Bullets meaning I will be at Bullets up to 2019.” said Kumwenda.

Kumwenda said his contract with Nomads expired at the end of last soccer season but the club officials never showed any interest to renew his contract.

“My contract expired at Wanderers and the officials were just looking at me without saying anything. To confirm my exit, my name was not listed on the final squad to serve Wanderers in the new season. This is when I entered into negotiations with Bullets after they approached me,” narrated Kumwenda.

Kumwenda, who promised to work hard and impress at Bullets, thanked Nomads supporters for the warm welcome he received the time he joined the club as well as the support rendered to him during his stay at the club.

He therefore called upon Bullets supporters to give him a warm welcome as well.

“I urge Bullets fans to welcome me and see what I can do for them but I promise to serve the club with all my heart” said Kumwenda.

Finally, Kumwenda said he is ready to compete and fight for first choice place at Bullets as he is equally the best players just like the rest of the players in Bullets squad.

11 thoughts on “Ex-Nomads star Kumwenda secures 3 year deal at Nyasa Bullets”

1. cymon says:

welcom Kho let them talk as much as thy can,mwina samaziwa kutso ndiwe sapota wa Bullets so let them know that u r Bullets fun

2. Cressio says:

Displine is paramount @ noma bac

3. tombolombo says:

welcome man Kho takulandirani,feel at home,you are now at the home of soccer,the peoples team,show them what you got and bun dem.

4. wampira says:

KKKKKKKK WINA AKUMVA KUWAWA MUNTIMA, WELCOM MAN KHO MUMENYE MPIRA
    BASI WINA AMVE NBEBE…..

5. as a nomad fan,im disappointed with kondwanis exit.he is skilfull,mesmerising and talented.when featured,he always changed the game and has helped nomads so much.what befell the executive to let him go to the rivals?kondwani and bongani shouldnt have been allowed to go.executive,pliz helps us supporters.we want change.kho could have been advised otherwise we have lost on kho and bonganis exits.waxy chima ngwa .

6. Mr Kondwani schores Kumwenda

Manoma akupezani olakwa ndipo Mukulamulidwa kukagulitsa Chingambweee ndi mamamemory anyimbo kale kwa zaka zita…

7. wonderboy says:

I am eager to see much of u Kho, the rejected stone ndi mwala umene unalimbitsa nyumba, show them what u r capable of doing on the pitch of football

8. sapota wa dedzaa says:

fooolz mukuyankhula motubwaaa welcome welcome see how profesional Nomads are…Agalu*** mavenda amamemory card anyimbo kale…..Mixxii Chingambweeeee

9. Lupwito says:

Mbuzi ya munthu, yu thot tikupanga entertain ndi chamba chako chopanda discipline? Fack off go welo ku Magaziko… Satana.

10. Wachiwona says:

wawa maulee takulandira kondwani feel free kumo ndi kwanu kweni kwen. Gola ku nthazi mwana kkkkkkk

11. KB says:

Welcome aboard man kho !! kwapulani chikopa nyerere zidziwenso