Malawians who follow Facebook have a great opportunity of becoming proud owners of 2000 model Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, courtesy of Japanese car dealer, Be Forward Company Limited.
The company, one of the most popular Japanese used car export firms, has launched a social media campaign on Facebook titled “Be Forward Kids Photo Contest” for Africans.
The competition is designed to showcase the best photography talent and the cutest kids throughout the African continent.
According to the company’s website, participants will be submitting photos of their children to Be Forward’s Facebook fan page and the photo with the most votes from Facebook users will win the Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, generally used by chief executives.
The company says anyone who is above 18 years old and currently located in and is a resident of Africa can submit a photo to the Kids Photo Contest.
“The one entrant whose picture receives the most votes by the end of the contest and meets all eligibility requirements will win a 2000 Toyota Land Cruiser Prado, including shipping, shipping insurance to Port of Dar Es Salaam and clearing service costs,” says the company.
Last October, Be Forward hosted a similar competition, which resulted in nearly 300 entries, 8000 votes and over 10,000 Facebook “likes” from over 15 African countries.
Last year’s photo competition focused on fans taking creative pictures with the Be Forward’s logo.
With the Kids Photo Contest this year, the company says it hopes to reach more households in Africa, generate more viral photographs, and encourage a wider and deeper social media interaction on Facebook with their customers and fans.
“Customers’ smiles are our mission,” said President of Be Forward, Hironori Yamakawa, who personally travelled to Tanzania to present last year’s award and congratulate the winner.
The winner of the vehicle will be required to receive the prize at Port of Dar Es Salaam in Tanzania and in person at Be Forward Tanzania Office to participate in the prize award ceremony, publicity photographs and a short interview.
However, the lucky winner will solely be responsible for all applicable taxes, car insurance, licensing, registration, and title.
- A participant is only allowed one entry
- The submission must be a digital photo
- Photos should be high-quality images. If using a mobile phone, use the highest quality camera mode. (Minimum size is 640 x 480, due to the limitation of the Facebook Photo Contest app)
- One child or more must be visible in the photo
- A parent or legal guardian’s permission is required for all submissions
- Respect of the privacy of the subjects represented in the photograph. (Be careful when writing personal information about the children in the title, description or comments).
- The submission must be entrant’s original creation and owned one hundred percent (100%) by the entrant
- The submission cannot have been submitted previously in a promotion of any kind or exhibited or displayed publicly through any means.
- The submission cannot contain obscene, provocative, defamatory, sexually explicit, or otherwise objectionable or inappropriate content.
Contest entries and votes started on March 22, 2013, and will end on April 5, 2013, 11:00AM (Japan Standard Time) and results of the winner will be within April 2013 while the prize award ceremony will be held in Dar es Salaam in June 2013.
Be Forward CO. LTD is one of the leading used car exporters in Japan, shipping over 5,000 vehicles every month.
Over the years, the company, combining with their technical knowledge, reliable vehicles, competitive pricing, and a robust logistics network, has become a trusted name among customers and fans alike across Africa.Follow and Subscribe Nyasa TV :