Onesimus ridicules non believers in his new song

Through his musical journey he met the Messiah and he was saved. He sings and boasts about Jesus Christ as his personal Saviour. Onesisum is now a changed person who is in the field helping harvesting souls. And after a short time without a word from him, he has ignited again.

Onesimus

Onesimus

Onesimus who came into the limelight while doing secular music but later dedicated his life to Jesus Christ has added another gospel song titled Something About You into his account.

According to the artist who is now doing his ministry in South Africa his new hit is all about boasting about the relationship he has with God.

Something About You is about the walk with Jesus and how good and great it feels when I know am walking with him. In the song am singing walking with Christ is the ever best thing/ Decision I ever made in life…” confidently explains the artist who is also known as the Major Son.

By growing his wings in the gospel music industry, the new song that has been produced by Dj Megi, a Malawian producer who is based in South Africa will add to his album to be dropped next month. In addition, preparations for its video are under way.

“Am dropping the banger on 16th October and later Am continuing the journey my father started of EPIKAIZO the album will be dropped in November,” he confides, adding:

“As a Malawian I thought it wise to promote home talent, so I have invited Sukez to come here and do the video for the song.”

The song which according to Onesimus will make a different to many and ministers to a lot of souls will be made available for downloads on Soundcloud, iTunes and also on local music sites once dropped.

15 thoughts on “Onesimus ridicules non believers in his new song”

1. Kantolexier says:

Ayeeeeyeeeeh Jesus ayeee
    they want to witch me but the wont succes am heavly defended feeling blessed baba

2. HAROON says:

Me and armstrong we went to the same school

3. Mapwevupwevu says:

I like that one which goes something like this..

Usiku wonse osagona, usana kumaganiza iwe dona!
    Sindichitiranso mwina!
    Ndipita kwawo! Kwawom konko!
    Nkamuuuze ndimamukondaaaa!
    Ndipita kwawo! Kwao konkooo!
    Nkamuuze ndamusowaa!
    Onanana!

4. razia molefe says:

I’m proud of u my brother and it shows that you belong to our CLASSY FAMILY ECG FOR WE DON’T STRESS WE RELAX AS GOD IS IN CONTROL IYEEEEEEE……POWER)))))]))) SON OF MY DADDY MAJOR 1 PROPHET BUSHIRI

5. akwasosa says:

Welcome brother You can do it in christ. Happy for you

6. sven says:

major son nde kuti chan?zankutu basi…. mind u u should knw tht Jesus forbade us earthlings of this very tendency of calling anyone amongst ourselves ‘FATHER’ saying only God should be called and upheld as our father in spirit tht is osati apumbwa mwaswananu ipanga compel anzanu to regard u as their spiritual fathers AYIIIIIIH…..!

7. MaKopa says:

Shaaàassssssss Malawi madness

8. vyakuchitika says:

No redicule mentioned in the article, so misleading a title. Kayatu, probably the actual song has issues.

9. Onesimus ndi DEAL ! Mission ON .

10. Harrison Tembo says:

ZA zii

11. reasonable man says:

ma journalist u r a shame why titling ridiculing non believers when you never mention of such in your story. plz find another way of buying attention from people.
    bravo bro its not your fault , its just your time. we love u

12. Today's Quote says:

“Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other, a tax collector. The Pharisee stood by himself and prayed: “God, I thank you that I am not like other people – robbers, evildoers, adulterers – or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week and give a tenth of all I get.”

“But the tax collector stood at a distance. He wouldn’t even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said,”God, have mercy on me, a sinner.”

“I tell you that this man, rather than the other went home justified before God . . . .”

– Jesus Christ

13. Namaoda says:

Pati munkhaniyi mwalemba zoti he is ridiculing non believers?? Malawian journalism!