Prophet Bushiri fills Africa’s largest stadium in New Year crossover Service

Leader and founder of Enlightened Christian Gathering (ECG) church Prophet Shepherd Bushiri keeps stretching his popularity graph upwards in the rainbow nation of South Africa .

FNB stadium filled to capacity during Bushiri's New Year's cross over service

FNB stadium filled to capacity during Bushiri’s New Year’s cross over service

The Malawian born, South Africa – based man of God made history when he filled the largest football stadium in Africa, FNB Stadium with capacity of 94,736 during his annual spiritual gathering of Crossover, a day that was this year dubbed ‘Lion of Judah Night.’

The event was attended by thousands of people who came from different countries within Africa and beyond. The event was also live on his channel –  Prophetic Channel.

“I am so glad that people came in large numbers to worship God on the wonderful day we had at FNB Stadium in Johannesburg. It was glorious and powerful,” said Bushiri to Nyasa Times journalist who attended the event.

Highlights

The event lived to its billing and involved a lot of music talents including Patience Namadingo, Onesimus Muzik and James Owen Nee just to mention but a few.

However, it was until Bushiri’s entry into the stadium that the congregation was sent into uncontrollable cheering and jeering, apparently celebrating their man of God who is popularly known as ‘Major 1”.

The event run through the night and a lot of miracles which Bushiri performed left many in mystification. The lame walked, the blind saw, the deaf had their ears open and others came forward to testify of unexplained amounts of money filling their banks accounts.

Economic booster

Being an international event that attracted thousands upon thousands from different countries, the cities of Johannesburg and Pretoria were on a business booster. A quick run round by this reporter identified that most of the big hotels in the two cities were fully booked for a good period of one week with people who came to attend the event.

On the main day, Metre Taxi drivers, Minibuses and car rentals also had their fair share of the event. The FNB Stadium was a destination for so many of their customers.

According to reports, apart from world cup matches, the FNB Stadium was last fully filled by another prolific man of God, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome of Christ Embassy Ministries. However, observers have argued that the Bushiri’s event will go down in annals of history as the night that saw the soccer city filled to a chocking capacity.

162 thoughts on “Prophet Bushiri fills Africa’s largest stadium in New Year crossover Service”

1. Half mad Youth says:

That was extremely incredible! God bless u more and more major prophet. Amen

2. Costance from Tanzania says:

I love u Daddy..and u have nothing to do about it!!

3. popapo says:

If only Prophet Bushiri was from ……….. we could have been in hell but because he is from ………..let it be. Hahahahaha!

4. Bongani Masilela says:

FROM BONGANI MASILELA(0711611467)
    PAPA WE ARE SO GLAD THAT EVEN THOSE WHO DID NOT BELIEVE IN YOUR GOD THEY ARE NOW PRAISING THE GOD OF MAJOR 1. PAPA AS YOU DECLAIRED ON THE LION OF JUDA THAT EVEN DEMONS SHAL BE AFRAID OF US AS WE HAVE ENTERED INTO THESE YEAR OF THE LION OF JUDA AND YOU EVEN SAID THAT THE LION OF JUDA SHALL INTERVINE . ALL I COULD SAY IS IYEEEEEEEEE. MAJOR1.AKA 47

5. Mathwasa says:

Long live Man of God

6. Bra Edwin says:

May the power of the holy spirit rest upon u,u heal the world.may God bless n protect u in Jesus name Amen.

7. Douglas says:

A.K.A bazooka.Powerful man of God.

8. NAVIGATOR MAKGATHO says:

Truly YOU ARE ANOINTED BY GOD.YOU HEAL THE WORLD.LONG LIVE MAJOR ONE.

9. Masala says:

Long live major one long live,your a great man of God.

10. Kennedy Zimba says:

Kaya wina afune kaya asafune koma za Bushiri zikuyenda mwa mulungu,
    Osachita nsanje ingopemphani madalitso anu kwa mulungu.
    Bushiri keep it up.

11. Subsidy says:

Go deeper papa prophesy Men of the most high God..Mojor 1 the chosen 1…I love you so much..may the good God bless you AMEN

12. Lufuno says:

Ayeye devil the lord is now in charge forever more through the Major 1

13. Livhuwani mamatho says:

Bushiri he is truly blessed by god wether u like it or not he is

14. George says:

Visit this site for that extra cash. No strings attached.

15. Tshidi says:

God uses His anointed son’s and daughter’s to perform miracles in His name and to teach His word, only to those who believe, because if you don’t believe no miracle will happen in your life, thus the reason why people have negative comments. I was at FNB stadium and I had an awesome experience and I only seen the prophet for the 1st time that night as I am not connected to him via the prophetic channel and many have said they’ve received blessings and miracles through watching him, thousands of people cannot lie. I believe in his prophecy and that he has been send by the God I pray to come and assist God’s nation and to remove the afflictions caused by the evil one and our enemies.

May the God Almighty keep you and your family and keep doing the great job that you have been called for and know that there are millions of people out there who believe in you. God bless

16. botshelo says:

I was unable to go ,saw review of the service I believe my spirit was there I have received . this man of God I love so much he has indeed been a blessing in my life and will forever be. I thank the most high God to bring bushiri my prophet to Pretoria my home town. God use him more then in 2016 ,I bless u major 1

17. WA KU SAKATA ZOMBA says:

P R O F I T BUSHIRI
    MAN OF GOLD INDEED

18. molefe says:

I was there and really enjoyed every moment.as for those with negative remarks, they don’t know anything about this man of God . He has done wonders in my life. keep the good work Major 1.

19. mmalawi says:

And no one can say Jesus is the Lord unless by the spirit of the Lord. If Bushiri not be a prophet SO WHAT? Let’s not judge. Let nansongole ndi tirigu dzikulireimodzi. Pambuyo am buy adzasankha. I Bless you Man of God. Should you stray at any point Let God merciful and by his grace restore you. May God increasingly use you. I pray.

20. austinjen says:

I am living testimony so if u don’t belive that this a man of God think again eyeeeeee we were Wereham

1. Andy says:

ZCC is the only biggest church in Africa I don’t care what other’s saying .Tell your pastor to give each and everyone if he doesn’t care about the money.

2. Andy says:

I don’t have for Satan

21. Andy says:

I think it’s all about money .All these churches they are money making scheme.

22. Maxwell Kaitano says:

A very big thank you to Prophet Bushiri and his team for a well organised event may god richly bless him

23. Nonos says:

ZCC filled it over capacity. That’s the real Man of God

24. Gerrit says:

It is all about money. They fill there coffers to maintain there lavish lifestyle, jets, houses, cars ext and very little about God. That is shamefull espesialy in a country likr ours with so much poverty. I am a pastor but we interact with our community and give back to them.

25. Conny says:

I wish I were there to worship my God with mejor 1

26. Koma ????? says:

how can an account have unexplained money? every transaction in a bank account is recorded! and shows right balance! yes.

27. Minister of Governement says:

MALAWI IS THE POOREST COUNTRY ON EARTH AND THEY KNOW NOTHING APART FROM KNOWING THAT THEIR OWN MAN WHO IS PUTTING THEM ON MAP IS FAKE. AM A MINISTER IN GOVERNMENT IN SOUTH AFRICA AND WE HAVE WELCOMED THIS PROPHET WITH TWO HANDS… I HATE HIM HOW CAN HE INVEST IN YOUR COUNTRY LIKE THIS? SOUTH AFRICANS LETS SUPPORT HIM

28. masego mothobi says:

I really enjoyed myself at the stadium,the lion of judar year let it be my year,I love you daddy

29. M .Shadrack Booi says:

I was there is agree well coordinated even one person trying to shoot fireworks and quickly identified .sorted .I really enjoyed his preaching sermon and declared that this is the year of the Lion of Judaism.it was full to capacity his reception by the people like Mandela when it was 2010 I’m a member of parliament in Cape town I really enjoyed myself

30. Bololo says:

Only God knows the truth. He used Saul (Paul) to spread the gospel. In there somewhere the living word is being propagated to far corners of the continent. I think that is fine.

31. Tt says:

The selling of a non existent and useless product called “god”

32. mavuto says:

People please do not beleive this load of rubbish. Yes there were msny people but healing etc is all a lie.Bushir is nothing but a buisness nan who has found thriving buisness in South Africa. Why did he fail in his own country. I personnaly do not believe in his stories about miracles.

33. Jang'ala says:

comment reserved

34. Yuda walusa says:

Why not perform yr miracles in Malawi. So many blind and disabled people in Malawi. Filling pockets with money what a joke. Most poor people are in Malawi why not fill their pockets. If really you have powers to hill, why invite people to a stadium just walk into any health institution and heal all those who have ailments.

35. TSHEPISO MAJOR SON says:

major1.my true father.

36. MACLONELY says:

HE IS THE MAN OF GOD.MAY HIS GOD BLESS HIM ABUNDANTLY SO THAT HE MAY ALSO BLESS OTHERS.

37. TAQUE says:

None can do as such except God be with Him!
    paranomic seer, divine encyclopedia…
    “MY MAJOR 1”

38. Mtsikana sachepa. says:

Khoma la kumwamba liri lopapatiza

39. Pastor b mashiya says:

He is indeed a man of GOD.let’s repent a d come back to JESUS.these are the last days!

40. Chesuwedi says:

Its good reporting, of course I am not necessarily interested in the story but the way you have tackled the economic impact , Stories should look at both the actual activity and the positive as well as negative effect.

41. KUKHALA says:

THUS MY PROPHET AND I RECEIVE MY BLESSINGS FROM GOD VIA THE SAME PROPHET OF OUR GENERATION. AMEN

42. Susanna Gabriel says:

Glory be to God

43. nasimati says:

What a load of rubbish!

44. We can only say Amen!

45. Charles Tunthuwa says:

Alleluja

46. Theophilus Kain Tem says:

This man is a wonder. He is a true man sent by God. He was born to do just what he is doing. Thank God for him

47. Observer (AKA Prison monger) says:

If I may ask, what was the core message that Bushiri delivered??? If God was to raise a prophet today, will the core message be about prosperity or calling people to repent?????

48. BRO. OSI KING says:

GLORY TO GOD IN THE HIGHEST FOREVERMORE!…HALLELUJAH TO JESUS CHRIST FOREVERMORE!

49. Jen says:

Za ziiiiiiiíiiii

50. chris says:

the only problem pple dont understand is Prophet Nushiri is not a Pastor let me Put it clear he is a Major Prphet that is the different the is more Great Grace ,Sure Grace, major Prophet means Major GRACE

51. kodi ngati anthu amauzidwako mau amulungu ngati

52. V.B. says:

I don’t have anything against the prophet ‘ except to say that ‘ I attended his church after I saw this one on one thing with the prophet that will change ones life ‘ I paid R5000.00 as I was required ‘ that was Friday ‘ Saturday ‘ but on Sunday he said he’s gonna have a special service for the visitors of which he did but we never saw him one on one n when I enquired from hid pastors ‘ his said god has never said anything on that day so we couldn’t meet him n yet we paid R5000.00 to see him’ shooo I was disappointed that day n I felt like a fool with about 700.00 other peoples ‘

53. Patience says:

Major of our time. Major 1, encyclopaedia, the real man of God. I love you Prophet Shepherd Bushuri. Iyeeeeeerrrr power

54. nooo says:

lets be happy when God is doing it…there many people of God in this world but we appreciate…that is using the but if you go for aprayer and espect miracles then the your dead wrong seek God.. not miracles

55. chikondi chiduloj says:

only god knwS the trith

56. Colymore says:

Matthew 21:10 And when he was come into Jerusalem, all the city was moved, saying, Who is this? Vs11 And the multitude said, This is Jesus the prophet of Nazareth of Galilee. The scripture cannot be broken! God bless u prophet Shepherd Bushiri.

57. ndlovini says:

This can only be the hand of God. Bob you say this is a false prophet but you cant stop him? Yet you claim to have the real power of God. Please revise your own manners before you go around talking things that you are not knowledgeable about. You have displayed that you have limited knowledge and education.

58. bob says:

As the Bible predicted, the days before the destruction of the world will be marked by the birth of false prophets like Bushiri who will command huge crowds. The Bible has been vindicated

59. Mapiri says:

He’s is not the preacher who has filled the FNB stadium. Pastor Chris of Christ Embassy has been doing it for many years, so is Pastor Marcel of Universal Church Kingdom of God. The reporter is new in South Africa and does not other preachers who have filled the stadium.

60. The son of God James says:

Please please respect every man of God. Prophet Shepherd Bushiri dedicated himself to prayers and fasting, followed God’s instructions that’s why he is so much annointed to bring deliverance, healing etc to all nations. He gives alot to God and different people of different churches, race, regions etc. Lets learn to appreciate the gift of God given to us. It is a curse to point fingers at true men of God like prophet Shepherd Bushiri-Major 1. HAPPY NEW YEAR OUR PROPHET SHEPHERD BUSHIRI – MAJOR 1 and all people worldwide.

61. NKALAPWAGA says:

South Africans shine ur eyes.This man is no man of God.

62. Finda Saffa says:

This is the work of God through his annointed servent.The prophet always gives the glory to God.miracles are bound to happen,that’s a promise from God,and he is faithful.Signs and wonders will follow us.Jesus said we will do greater things,therefore Major 1,is set to do more,this is just the beginning.we all have our careers,he was called for do the work of God,and his father,Jesus 100% in control,Go Deeper Papa!!, The Lion of Judah is with you roaring .

63. Karabo says:

Malawians they are losers major one ….u are welcome here in our country and we love you .we’re ever u go we go with u .malawians its a shame whooo coz all we receiving was supposed t b yours bt coz of lack of knoledge ur still constant in your lifes . all u know is to blah blah …as we n our prophe geting rich in spirit and in dollars as well .refferd to malawians who still think major one his not real. ……..remain that way as ourlifes change in southafrica

64. MTCHONA says:

AAAA!!!!!

65. Malipeya says:

GLORY TO JESUS CHRIST WHO DREW ALL THOSE PEOPLE TO HIS NAME. THE WRITE OF THIS ARTICLE COULD HAVE WROTE JESUS CHRISTS FILL FNB STADIUM TO THE CAPACITY. BUSHIRI IS JUST THE SERVANT, PEOPLE CAME TO HAVE A TOUCH OF GOD NOT A FELLOW MAN. ITS UNFORTUNATE THAT MOST MEN OF GOD WILL CLAIM THE GLORY THAT GOD ALONE MUST RECEIVE. HELP US LORD

66. Peter Ibu Lhomwe says:

South Africans……no wonder Zuma is stealing under their watch and Whites still control their economy

67. khwllisalanjehule says:

Oho?!

68. Wanzeru Wa Ku MMawa says:

69. bk phiri says:

Mutsutsa mutopa chifukwa major sanati he all do more. All the things he has performed in Jesus name have been done while on spiritual probation. 2016 God will establish him as his servant and wait to see how powerful God will manifest Himself through His anointed prophet of our generation!

70. rfdaadf says:

Jesus is Lord.

71. MTCHONA says:

SURE

72. Phineas Letsoalo says:

Indeed Major 1 is a true man of God, whoever still doudt Major 1 he or she is doubdting God. He send from heaven by God.

73. Kenneth sefora says:

Notify me wit all the events I like the messages of major one

74. bk phiri says:

Glory to God for the turn up…all we can say is thank you Lord!!!

75. mavutos says:

Ku church savala zipewa…nyasatimes inagulidwa eti

76. andrew says:

Unexplained amount of money filling bank account i.e. miracle money. Is this not against God’s plan when he told man that you shall toil the land and eat your own sweat.
    Next you will hear major 1 is a god. Trust you me.

77. winston says:

Divine power

78. But the will of God is for lost souls to be saved than stadiums to be filled without souls being saved. I hear lame walked,deaf heard and blind saw,but how how many souls have received Jesus Christ and are saved?

79. Eugene says:

Mwakhuta kachasu eti, giving money to this thief

80. Bayaya says:

Man of god show the world that you are really sent to proclaim gods name

81. Khumutcha says:

Praise be to God!

82. Sibusiso says:

Lion of the tribe of Judah, the mighty warrior, the rock of ages has authority on the universe because it all belongs to Him only, Let the Holy Ghost take over for it is time.

83. Dan Banda says:

Blessed Major 1, to God be the Groly, you bless us.

84. Namutenya Asino says:

Thank God what He did through man of God Major 1.lm so happy very happy.God bless u all

85. Takemore Makandiona says:

To God we give all the Glory, Satan is in trouble people are being healed, l am happy and l would like to say GOD KEEP ON ANNOINTING MY PROPHET SHEPARD BUSHIRI.IYEEE!!!

86. daniel says:

Thats God,s making,my mentor,my man

87. kandoje mayamiko says:

wow thats good

88. Mad prophet says:

Mbava corn man anthu Azingokubelani mukuona

89. Malawiano says:

May God receive all the glory. His time is the best.

90. annaline says:

Its the work of GOD amen

91. We like it or not, Major 1 has no size now. He is the prophet of all nations. I like the Man with all my heart.

92. Lizwe Masuku says:

We thank God for this man of God, Major 1.

93. joe says:

Very encouraging

94. Elizabeth says:

Good event for people to turn to God instead of turning into crime.

Economic booming in the country as well.

God bless this wonderful Man of God

95. NYAKWAWA says:

Major! Major! Major 1! You are forensic Papa!

96. chizamsoka munthali says:

Fight him left n right but Major ndi Major basi

97. Mlembo Harawa says:

Who Can Dispute That Bushiri Is The Chosen One Of God?

98. FAVOUR says:

miracle money

99. odireleng Oagile says:

Wonderful

100. odireleng Oagile says:

Wow! That is so wonderful. May the Lord continue to use His servant.

101. Witness says:

I follow prophet major2 I live in Ireland

102. This is indeed the man who God promise to his people due to the miracles which are happening all over the world.major 1 i am in trouble interms of financially and accademically,HERE IS BANK ACCOUT TO BE PRAYED 0140580433500.from MALAWI, your god to be my god.

103. Bright Mkosi says:

Mmnmmm tikaonana komweko

104. Donya says:

MMMMMMMMMM

105. It is true south Africa is lucky to have major 1 that is the present from god ,it is only the person who never see this man of god who can deny , but if you were ones in church you will be messmarized with miracles , major 1 he is too much thank you lord

106. Truck says:

GO!MAJOR 1 GO! KEEP ON DOING GOOD WORK MAJOR 1 NOONE CAN TALK NEGATIVE STORIES ABOUT YOU BUT ITS ONLY GOD WHO KNOWS THAT YOU ARE REAL

107. John Grey kufa 2 says:

Mmhh nothing to say,let GOD be GOD.major why not malawi on your birth land to do what ur doing outside there?

108. Janta Manta says:

I wish it was done in Malawi,since Bingu Stadium is going to be opened this year it is my prayer that the major 1 will come and fill it up.

109. kangandiwamba says:

Woow!!! To God be the glory.Amen

110. Sihle Mhlongo says:

To God be the Glory

111. MD Phooko says:

Major 1 has done history. I love u Major 1.

112. Daughter of Major 1 says:

Iyeeeeeeee

113. david says:

Major oñnnnnnnnnneeeee. Prophecy

114. thinktankmalawi says:

Thats Mandela funeral…..why are you doing this nyasatimes????

115. Ineyo says:

Osaphweketsa

116. innocent msiska says:

Azibale anga kumuziko Major1 ndi Munthu wa Mulungu musakayikeso ayi musateni ndipo moyo wanu wauzimu uzasintha.

117. Wanzeru Wa Ku MMawa says:

Bushiri is a very good performer.Most of his miracles are staged acts, but in the process some genuinely believe his acts and receive their miracles because of their belief, NOT Bushiri. Man of god, you have the numbers now so pleeease stop fake performances now and concentrate on getting your followers saved, and point them to Jesus, not you. The glory off filling fnb stadium should go to God NOT you. Repent now otherwise you WILL die young.

118. davido says:

Wow!this is amazing

119. rfdaadf says:

Wow.This man is surely putting Malawi on the world map.

120. Virgo says:

Prophet Bushiri, I hear you. You are amazing and doing great work. You inspire me. Please pray for the healing of my family member who has been sick for 15 years. I believe you are his anointed.

121. bk phiri says:

We give all glory to God and am proud that the rejected stone has now become accepted world wide. Am happy to be Major’s son in the Lord!
    One thing I have discovered is that the more the world criticised Bushiri the higher God takes him in Jesus’ name!!! We love you papa and keep on depending on your God coz none of your hair will be lost!

122. CieNPhiri says:

POWER!!!

123. chiotha says:

How does money get filled into bank account without the owner knowing

124. Elijah lungu says:

To God be the glory this man is a blessing to Africa

125. I like the man of God.is aman who sent by God.God bless him;bless me too.One day iwlll go to see him.

126. Lost economic opportunity for Malawi..

127. jerminah says:

I am so proud of my father, may he continue to preach this gospel. Thank u nyasa for seeing good things nd snd it to ppl.

128. Sizoti ulande bomatu. Uzipanga zimenezo ndi liabunya

129. lebo says:

No free distribution of Lion of Judah oil like the Prophet promised. Why?

130. May Glory and honour goes back to our father God in Jesus’ Name.

131. mapwevupwevu says:

So what? These wealth seeking pipo will perish with Bushiri their master!

132. Mwakipiki says:

#bring back our Bushiri for the sake of our economy#

133. Tengupenya says:

Faith. Faith faith is all that brought these people. If the lame and the blind got everlasting change, then their faith brought the fruit and the gift and the healing needed by them. Yet controversy remains. How do some get inexplicable money deposits to their bank accounts? Is that the fruits of faith too?

134. Munyane says:

Major one the more you become popular the more your fellow men of God becomes jealousy of you as a result th start calling you a Satanist.

135. Munyane says:

Major one

136. Mwakipiki says:

May I ask the Man of God to use his influence to stop the war in Burundi

137. Daughter of Major 1 says:

Hmmmm. What Gospel was preached there? I am afraid if I explain I might as well fill more pages and end up making history like Papa.

Go to public channels and watch prophetic channel . They will repeat the event in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ Amen.

138. Daughter of Major 1 says:

I was expecting that the stadium will be full because tickets were sold out two weeks before the event. More chairs were arranged and filled as well.

Papa, your God proved to the world that you are truly His son. I was impressed by the order I saw there. Our God is indeed God of Order. Thank you God of Major 1 for making this event to be succecful. Iyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Power!

139. The real Ujeni says:

Only God anointed man of God can do that. You can hate him in Malawi but God will still lift him and show his power. Where are Malawian pastors who hate him what did they do on this day?

140. Mwenecho says:

Major 1 indeed

141. WAKE UP says:

HOW MANY SOULS HAVE BEEN SAVED AND WON FOR JESUS?

IF WE HAVE THE ABOVE NUMBER THEN WE HAVE MADE HISTORY FOR THE LORD

IF NOT THIS IS ANOTHER SHOW WHERE MAN IS GLORIFIED AND NOT JESUS

HAPPY NEW YEAR

142. Rodriguas says:

Glory to God.

143. The Most Concerned says:

M’busa salemekezedwa kwawo. Koma yopanga deposit cash yokhayoooo! Come to Malawi plzzzzzzzzz!!!!

144. Observer says:

Ok

145. opportunist says:

That’s Major 1 pulling another shocker. I was just watching another New Year celebration at TB Joshua with lots of Malawians in attendance and i was just asking myself where did we go wrong that this is not happening in my country

146. concerned person says:

Day slavery we lost yourself. Mwala umene amalawi anaunyoza ukubweretsa chitukuko kujbg.

147. Davie Phiri says:

That’s the man of God: Major 1!! Imagine how much forex SA has gained with this crossover ! And how many souls have been saved ? Millions watched the memorable event ion their homes on Prophetic Channel.
    Ndiye pali ena akamatukwanabe, so shameful . Take your bishop or reverend to a netball court and it will not even be filled!

148. Swiswiri Mbewa says:

May God give the man of God more wisdom and a long life to save many people from hell

149. nachisale says:

Naive people of Africa continue to be cheated by false prophets. The thinking capacity of our people is very low that is why Africa has made more billionaire pastors than innovators. Instead of working hard, they wait for miracles. Africa’s productivity is very low because our mindset is porous. That’s why colonialists plundered our land and continue to do so now.

150. Mike says:

I know the devil is paralysed with what happened at the stadium even his jaws are numb that he not utter a word kkkkkk where is the devil now Jesus the lion of the tribe of Judah is reigning power iyeeeeh!!!!

151. Yona says:

I watched live on youtube. It was a lovely event. Bushiri is a man of God. We need to believe his message and honour him as a truean of God. For those who know Jesus and walk in love and faithfulness will do what I am saying. For those who are lost they talk bad of this man of God. If the lame walk, mulderers change their heart, others have got their dead back to life. Isn’t it what we call Power of God?

152. BigMan says:

The bank account miracle!!!?

153. Eugene says:

Stupid people aaaaaah mwakhuta kachasu eti

154. anadimba says:

no comment

155. advisory committee says:

But what gospel or message was preached here?just wanna know

156. Koma ????? says: