Prophet Favour engages with sweetheart Queen: Expects her to help in building Divine Glory ministry

Lilongwe-based Prophet Favour Ngulube on Saturday engaged with his longtime sweetheart, Queen Chisoni, at a colourful ceremony that took place in Lilongwe.

Prophet Favour kneels before putting a ring on the finger of his love
Prophet Favour and his soon-to-be wife pose for a photo

Ngulube heads Divine Glory Ministry in Lilongwe. Speaking in an interview with Nyasa Times on Tuesday, Prophet Favour, as he is popularly known among his faithful, described his engagement with Queen as one of the most beautiful things to happen in his life.

“Queen is a loving and caring woman and I expect her to help me in my spiritual ministry. I am happy to get engaged to her,” he told Nyasa Times after the engagement ceremony.

Sharing is caring!

10 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
Nyatembo
Nyatembo
23 days ago

Mbava iyi kukhalira ku ba ndalama za anthu

Drogba
26 days ago

Congrats. Advice? Yes. Find yourself another career not kudalira kupempha in name of being prophet.

Nyama zawo
Nyama zawo
26 days ago

Mkazi alibwino uyu shaaaaa!!!! Congratulations Prophet Favour.

ponda
ponda
27 days ago

then pomapano tiva ,mkaziyo naye ndi Prophetes

Ntopwa 1
Ntopwa 1
27 days ago

Unless you sell your suit and share the proceeds to the needy, I can’t trust you.

Ernest Nyirenda
Ernest Nyirenda
27 days ago

Good to hear bola tisadzamve kuti ena amutenga

Nice move.

Ginimbi, the illuminate, the likes of Bushiri

Bandit wazipatira bwenzi la pamtima, go ye thee and defraud the brainless, yea! empty their pockets, prophet at this hour, in this age? we have no prophets but pulpit bandits!

Jaunky
Jaunky
26 days ago

Hmmmmmmm,you know nothing my friend,it’s a season whereby God is showing himself in a Man,if you ignore it then this time in your life will never come again.Prophetic is real,coz it was written in the book of Joel and am experiencing the move of the spirit as was prophesied by Prophet Joel

Ginimbi, the illuminate, the likes of Bushiri
Reply to  Jaunky

Hahahaha! a delusional moron, looking for any possible means to get easy success, in the process you fell into the hands of money hungry fraudsters in the name of prophet, use your brain dude and live in reality, “I receive” syndrome will just bring nothing but misery in your life while him(the profit) and his cronies will be building mansions and buying expensive cars, wake up from slumber you foolish idiot!

Magufuli
26 days ago

So what’s your take? Should Christians stop joining prophetic ministry? Which prophet or pastor for you is genuine? Tell me, hmmm. Just leave your life and let others leave theirs, it’s not your money and not your family’s money. Let only God judge them. I enjoy prophetic ministry and I receive every declaration with faith and my whole heart and I have seen the benefits. Do you to hear my testimony? I was a nobody, a person with anger and envy like yourself but now am delivered and I flow with love, this all thru prophetic ministry. Glory be to… Read more »

shares
Read previous post:
43  students from Malawi College of Medicine sounds SOS

About 43 students from the University of Malawi, College of Medicine, risk losing their places at this institution due to...