Lo, I am with you always

Life has proven to get hard, tough and can get messy fast and, the more we pray, the more bad it gets. But God has repeated many times that we should depend on him in both good and bad times. God is our Father and we are His children. If our earthly children depend on us heavily, and cannot make it without us, how much more can we not make it without the help of our Heavenly Father? Trying to solve problems by our self, will always fail us and lead us into more problems. This is the reason why God is more glorified in our weakness because our flesh becomes weak while our spirit becomes strong thereby allowing our self dependency to die, and just allow God to be glorified because by His strength He can display his Might. “I am the Vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, You will bear much fruit; apart from Me you can do nothing.” (John 15:5).Jesus ch

Mathew 14:30; talks about Peter walking on the water to go where Jesus was. When peter saw the wind boisterous, he was afraid. Instead of depending and seeing Jesus, he was seeing the wind and begun to sink. It is the same with us even now; Instead of seeing Jesus, we spend most of our time focusing on how big the situation is. Yes, the situation may look big, but this is time to remind the situation that it is God Who works in us to will and to act in order to fulfill His good purpose (Philippians 2:13).

When the Children of Israel were coming out of Egypt, God hardened the heart of Pharaoh King of Egypt and he pursued after them. Exodus 14:10 tells us that; “when Pharaoh drew near, the children of Israel lifted up their eyes, and, behold the Egyptians marched after them; and they were sore afraid.” You can see that the children of Israel did not display their full dependence on God because their focus was on the problem at hand, instead of focusing on God who had just performed a lot of wonders in Egypt to let Pharaoh agree “to let them go.”

There is one thing that I see in the story of Peter, and the Children of Israel that gave me a true picture of our Heavenly Father. Despite Peter’s doubts, when He cried unto Him to save him; immediately Jesus stretched forth His hand, and caught him. This is what prevented him from sinking. Despite the murmurings, and complaints of the children of Israel, The Lord fought for them by just commanding them to go forward. Faith and dependency in God is ever forward. The command to go forward brought the provision of Grace; this was to be the greatest miracle.

This encourages us that when everything around us seems to be falling, when the doors seems to be closing on us, when nothing in this world seems to hold any hope, when everything looks completely hopeless, just remember that we have a God who is bigger than any situation. It is better to focus on Him, and remind Him all the good promises that He has promised us. Hebrews 7:25 tells us that He will save those who are His; (the branches) from calamity. He will never abandon us, forsake us, or leave us; For Lo, I am with you always.

17 thoughts on “Lo, I am with you always”

1. Urunji says:

The messege is well written and clearly understood. God bless the writter, please write again

2. Chigude Boy says:

Dear Lord, thank you 4 being there 4 me always. Come into my heart & change my life completely.

3. Today around 9:00am i was in spirit and I saw an American big plane crashing in water
    and again around 10:00am God spoke to me and told me that on 26 may 2015 Internatet will be down here in Malawi mainly Facebook and Gmail due to cable buste

All this is the work of the Devil Becouse he know that he have very limited time as Jesus will be apearining soon

4. Alungwana says:

Thank you Lord that you are always with us

5. Chintebwe says:

Glory to those who believe the words of god and use it they will recieve everlasting life

6. More spiritial messages are needed,we are in the last days so this is a wonderful word.

7. Christopher says:

Powerful massage. Remain blessed

8. chosatheka says:

AMEN, LETS HAVE MOREOF THESE INSTEAD OF POLITICS WHICH DOESNT GET US FAR.

9. ribon says:

amen

10. mary says:

Mwalembako zanzelu.

11. mercy chingani says:

this is really a powerful message. when our thoughts are negative about ourselves or other people….We have to remember that we are like Peter who almost sunk because he stopped focusing on Christ and yet he was very close to Him. Holy Spirit remind us always focus and have faith on our Lord and Savior Jesus

12. I LOVE JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH says:

wow, this is a power full and well written article, am blessed and inspired, may God be with us all as He promised in the Holy Bible. AMEN

13. God First says:

What an inspiring word! I have liked it, Its very encouraging. God is there for us, lets completely depend on him, we are going to excel in everything. Solomon lacked wisdom and he asked God who gave it to him. My wife and I recently prayed to God for our two sons who are both at secondary school to score very well at the end of their term two after seeing that they both didn’t do well at the end of term one. Indeed God answered our prayers. I have alot of testimonies about what God has done to me, He can do likewise to every one as long as s/he totally depend on Him. God in Jesus name has everything for every one who totally depends on Him.

1. thanks says:

Amen

14. Peter Benga says:

Thats a very good scripture and inspiring.God bless the writter

15. MAYO says:

Glory be to God !!

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE WORD OF ENCOURAGEMENT

AMEN ! AMEN !AMEN ! FOREVER AND EVER !!