Fire guts Mulanje Hospital hostel

Workers and communities surrounding Mulanje District Hospital have been involved in citizen operation on Monday to tackle a fire at a hospital  hostel building .

Staff tackle a fire at Mulanje hospital hostel
Staff tackle a fire at Mulanje hospital hostel
Mulanje hospital hostel gutted
Mulanje hospital hostel gutted

The building was being used by hospital staff trainees.

The fire is suspected to have emanated from an electric appliance which was left on with one of the workers at the hospital since there was black out starting from yesterday.

No-one was injured in the blaze.

Follow and Subscribe Nyasa TV :
0 0 vote
Article Rating

Sharing is caring!

Follow us in Twitter
3 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Brighton
Brighton
4 years ago

There is need for help from well wishers because people have lost there belonging

Chris Corner
Chris Corner
4 years ago

Alomwe kuzolowelela nyali..magetsi akubwera mochedwa.

Boko Haram
Boko Haram
4 years ago

Very sad!

shares
Read previous post:
Child friendly schools inspiration to learners

When a team of UN agencies came together to support the improvement of girls education through a joint programme, little...

Close