Man dies in own house inferno: Warning of graphic image

A 78-year-old man has been burnt to death after his house caught fire.

Man burnt in his own house

The incident occurred Wednesday night in Chafumbulula Village of Traditional Authority (T/A) Chidzuma in the district.

The deceased has since been identified as Sabatukuka Mdala.

Mdala was working as a herdsman and on October 21, 2020 around 15:00 hours he  went to Chafumbulula village to drink beer. After his sojourn, he returned to his house around 21:00 hours allegedly very drunk.

Upon arrival at his house, he decided to light a fire so he could prepare some supper for himself, but unfortunately his house caught fire which eventually burnt him to death.

Postmortem conducted at Kasungu district hospital showed that death was a a result of severe burns.

Follow and Subscribe Nyasa TV :

Sharing is caring!

Follow us in Twitter
3 Comments
newest
oldest most voted
Inline Feedbacks
View all comments
Phudzi
Phudzi
7 months ago

Mukufunika kumphunziranso malembedwe ankhani, nanga kungoti ‘the incident occurred……………. in the district’ musanalembe district yakeyo? Anyway tadziwira kumapetoko

SMM II
SMM II
7 months ago

Were the doctors really expecting the postmortem to say differently?

Governor
Governor
7 months ago
Reply to  SMM II

They just say it for the sake of it. I don’t think they even do anything. RIP poor man!

shares
Read previous post:
University of Malawi graduands petition Chakwera on delayed graduation

Students from University of Malawi (Unima) have petitioned President Lazarus Chakwera to intervene on the delayed graduation which was supposed...

Close