Imbiza herb touted as therapy for HIV/Aids, enters Malawi market

Imbiza Multi purpose herb has entered into the Malawi market with multiple benefits including a cure for HIV/AIDS, according to the herb’s Production Manager Wonderful Mpombeza.

Imbiza Multi-Purpose Herb

In an interview with with Nyasa Times, Mpombeza said the herb helps in fighting the diseases on a natural way.

Among other diseases,  he said Imbiza Herb also cures cancer, stroke, ulcers, diabetes, liver problems, high level blood pressure, heart related problems and kidney failure.

“This is very different from the herbs which have floor the country’s markets because a patient is assured of 100 percent positive results,” he said adding that the herb has no side effects.

Mpombeza said his discovery of the natural herb dates back at Malamulo Medical Missionary School where he did his certificate in physics before he went to International Traditional Medicines council of Malawi for a diploma.

He has worked with Pure Wellness Center in Blantyre as a physician.

Mpombedza said a one litre bottle is currently going put at K8000.

“A patient is advises to two bottle tops full of the herbs five before the morning, afternoon and the evening meal.” He said adding that the whole treatment takes about six bottles as a maximum.

Mpombeza added that once opened, the bottle should be closes immediately and should not be refrigerated.

Currently, they have on shop in Llong we but they are planing to open branches in Mangochi, Blantyre, Zomba, Mzuzu and Chipata in Zambia.

The herb is currently registered with the International Traditional Medicine Council of Malawi.

15 thoughts on “Imbiza herb touted as therapy for HIV/Aids, enters Malawi market”

1. Dzuwalinyenga says:

Kamba anga mwala hoyi ,tortoise is like a stoneee , dzuka Malawi dzuka taonani anthu onsewa akuti muyimbewa manambala awo ndi adziko lanji ??? Kamba anga mwala hoyi tortoise is like a stone.

2. Hello everyone,am so happy to share my testimony.I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else.I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,all you need to do is to contact the right herbalist . HIV can be cure through Natural roots and herbs,and todaydays our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV, many have gotten cured of the help of a great HERBALIST known as Dr SEBI he is the one of the greatest Herbalist in Africa who have CURE for so many DISEASES AND INFECTIONS.He is the 3rd herbalist i contacted on online after my series of search for help on the internet and him alone was able to cure me completely from the virus,he have PROVE,Hospital test result proving NEGATIVE of the people he cured of HIV and other Infections and Diseases.You don’t have to be sad today any more or share your tears any more on this disease many people have been cure of the same virus.Email him with this address [email protected] or Contact him through his phone contact +2348153863900

3. Betegalu says:

Abale zimenezo ndi zipatso simankhwala amenewa. Tangophatikizani mapeyala, mapapaya, magalagadeya, chimanga, nthochi,denje, luni, mango, mandimu ndi zina zotere mukatere kumwa ndithu ndi TERASI kapena IMBIZA. Kungoti a Malawi ife kutengeka kapena kusazindikira imeneyo akupanga ndi Bussiness yotentha bwanji osaganizira anthu osauka, amasiye. MULUNGU AKUKUWONA IMBIZA kapena TERASI wanuyo mudzamumwa nokha pamaso pa Chauta.

4. Peter says:

5. Martin says:

Can get it in Kenya

6. Evans says:

I am Evans James from EGYPT, I can’t believe how Dr Azimeye cure my HIV AIDS virus, since 5 year ago i was effected with HIV AIDS VIRUS, and i have taking all manner of drugs prescribed to me from several doctors,but all my effort was wasted,i cried all day thinking on how i can be cured of this illness, i lost hope while i was looking for solution for my health,but one faithful day, i was searching the internet i came across several testimonies about Dr Azimeye,and how he has cure so many effected individual ,so i try and contact his email: [email protected], and asked him for solution about my herpes virus and he started the preparation to my cure,to my greatest surprise after three week, i was totally cure by his powerful herbal medicine,i never believe that i could be cure from my herpes simplex until i met Dr,Azimeye i’m very grateful to you baba AZIMEYE and i know your herbal medicine will save more millions of lives. DR Azimeye is also able to cure diseases like HERPES, HEPATITIS CANCER, DIABETES etc.if you also wish to contact him here is his email Address [email protected], call or whatsapp +2347087851356 DOCTOR Azimeye CAN AS WELL CURE THE FOLLOWING DISEASE:1. HIV/AIDS
    2. HERPES 1/2
    3. CANCER
    4. ALS (Lou Gehrig disease)
    5. Hepatitis B
    6.chronic pancreas
    7.Emphysema
    8.COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    9.asthma
    10.Acute angle-closure Glaucoma
    11.Diabates
    12.CHRONIC PANCREATITIS

7. thanks to this great herbal doctor who has shower me love by his healing herbal treatment. i was ones a CAD patient over since 4 years and 8months and my medical doctor comfier that i am not to live more than 6 years even when i am still taking my medication, and when ever i thinks about my life i cry because i no my death was going to come at anytime’ on thing i met dr.odudu online by people saying all of his good works on his treatments,it was a miracle to me of getting healed of CAD after taking his treatment for 14 days, my friends i dont just no how he did it” but now i am very well healthy and ok, and my medical doctor comfier it that i am no longer with CAD and it was also a surprise to him because he never tort i am going to be out of this disease, now i am free i can now live long. this a testimony of my life which i wold never stop saying to own wild world, this man has shower me love this man has move me a way from death this man has so much made me believe in herbal treatments this man has let me no that with herbs and roots sicks can be on sicks, this man called dr.odudu has really made me so much believe in him by getting me cure on Coronary Artery Disease with his herbal treatment. i really appreciate you dr.odudu for taking dealt away for me you have really brought back happiness to my life again. thanks you so much friends that has join me to thank dr.odudu for what he has actually done for me i pray to you all for a good life and property, and most especially to you DR.ODUDU THANKS, and promise to always keep on publish your marvelous works to the internet for those who are sicks and if you want to get reach to dr.odudu here on his email and page [email protected] [email protected] https://web.facebook.com/DR.ODUDUHERBALHOME/?fref=ts
    by calling him or whatsapp true this contact +2348101571054. consider your self healed and healthy ones you have able to get his treatment because i have see and i am testifying thanks everybody

8. jual philipe says:

9. RUTH ROBINSON says:

Hello everyone I’m here to share a testimony on how my HIV was cure by a herbal doctor with the help of herbal medicine and herbal soap, As we all know medically, there is no solution or cure for HIV and the cost for Medication is very expensive. Someone introduced me to a man (Native Medical Practitioner) I showed the man all my Tests and Results and I told him i have already diagnosed with HIV and have spent thousands of dollars on medication. I said I will like to try him cause someone introduced me to him. He asked me sorts of questions and I answered him correctly. To cut the story short, He gave me some medicinal soaps and some herbs(have forgot the name he called them) and he thought me how am going to use them all. At first I was skeptical but I just gave it a try. I was on his Medication for 2 weeks and I used all the soaps and herbs according to his prescription. That he will finish the rest himself. And I called him 3 days after, I arrived and I told him what is the next thing he said, he has been expecting my call. He told me to visit my doctor for another test. Honestly speaking, i never believe all he was saying until after the test when my doctor mention the statement that am, HIV negative and the doctor started asking me how come about the cure, And I make a promise to dr osas that if I’m heal I will testify his good work in my life, if there is anyone out there who may need the help of dr osas you can email him via his email address [email protected] For any type of sickness he can cure any disease WhatSAPP OR CALL him via his number +2349035428122 he also has herbal oil for Penis Enlargement

10. JOBSON CHIRWA says:

WHERE CAN I GET THIS DRUG IN LILONGWE. I HAVE A RELATION WHO IS SUFFERING FROM ULCERS .MENTION WHERE YOUR OFFICES ARE LOCATED IN LILONGWE., PLACE AND NAME OF THE BUILDING INCLUDING STREET IF POSSIBLE.

11. bandawe says:

at first i thought its just like these other herbs on the market,,,but eish, its really working, had severe candida,im almost half way of my dosage,koma ayi ndithu sikusonyeza

12. SONIA says:

Hello everyone,am so happy to share my testimony.I first found out I was HIV positive in 2015. This happened after the man I love became extremely sick. At first when I found out, I reacted just like anyone else.I thought my life was over. My mother was saddened by the news. I was scared to tell anyone. I fell hard into depression. I drank, smoked weed and was just slowly killing myself, Well to make this long story short. , My life is Back to me and God have be Good to me in life,before people said there is no cure on HIV but today many people have now believe that there is a cure,all you need to do is to contact the right herbalist . HIV can be cure through Natural roots and herbs,and todaydays our great doctors have finally found the cure of HIV, many have gotten cured of the help of a great HERBALIST known as Dr IDUMEBO he is the one of the greatest Herbalist in Africa who have CURE for so many DISEASES AND INFECTIONS.He is the 3rd herbalist i contacted on online after my series of search for help on the internet and him alone was able to cure me completely from the virus,he have PROVE,Hospital test result proving NEGATIVE of the people he cured of HIV and other Infections and Diseases.You don’t have to be sad today any more or share your tears any more on this disease many people have been cure of the same virus.Email him with this address [email protected] or Contact him through his phone contact +2347036842735

1. Beat says:

Nigerian or Ghanian scammer, go to hell

13. banda says:

its really working,at first ndimaona ngati zomwe zangoti mbweee zi had severe candida im on my 2nd bottle koma pali kusintha kwakukulu ndithu

14. nabanda says:

A Mpombedza chifukwa chiyani mankhwala anuwo mukudulitsa choncho Pamenepo ndiye kuti pamenepo mwamuganizira munthu wakumudzi oiti amapeza movutika kapena mwapangra anthu okhawo olemera? Aganizireni anzanu kuti athe kupeza nawo mankhwalawo ngatidi ali oona.