The 2011 Miss Malawi pageant talent show will take place on Wednesday, 21 December 2011 at at Capital City Hotel a head of the big event on Friday 23 December 2011.
According to the organisers marketing executive officer Mable Banda of Vogue,the event will take place in the evening at Mulanje room.
Banda said that during the event the contestants will compete in the talent and the modelling category.
“People should come in large numbers to support our girls on this day because there are a number of activities to take place,” said Banda.
However, Banda was quick to point it out that on Wednesday it will be only talent show while the main beauty pageant will be held on Friday.
There are a number of activities expected to take place on Friday inorder to spice up the event with artists like Theo Thomson, Simon and Kendal, Rudo Chakwana, Dizzle expected to perform.
1.Martha Alice Banda, 24 years from Blantyre.a holder of Banchelors Degree in Arts.Diploma in Travelling and Tourism.
2.Mervis Ngulube, 21 years from Blantyre.she holds a Diploma in Business Development.
3. Domoni Banda, 20 years from Mzuzu. She holds a Diploma in Hotel Management .
4. Esther Ravat, 18 years from Lilongwe. Diploma in Hotel Catering Management.
5.Jacquline Chinkwita Phiri from Mzuzu, 19 years. Degree in Biomedics Scientists.
6. Clara Namondwe 19 years from Blantyre.she holds a Diploma in Sales and Marketing services.
7. Suzen Mthegha, 24 years from Mzuzu.Diploma in Business Information System.
8. Nelly Kilembe, 19 years from Lilongwe.Diploma in Business Administration.
9.Pamela Mazengera, 19 years from Blantyre.Diploma in Business Managent .
10. Camilla Jussab, 20 years from Lilongwe. Diploma in Business Management .
11. Tapiwa Mayuni, 21 years from Lilongwe.she is studying Diploma in Journalism.
12. Rachel Mkandawire, 17 years from Lilongwe. O Levels .
13. Kate Maseko, from 22 years from Blantyre.she holds Diploma in Accountancy.
14. Twapasha Kamwembe, from Mzuzu. Studying Human Resource Management.Follow and Subscribe Nyasa TV :