Former Nyasa Big Bullets Technical Director Billy Tewesa has finally come out of his cocoon to comment on the recent allegations that he is responsible for Bullets misfortunes in the just beginning 2017 soccer season.
There have been conflicting reports on the root cause of ‘The People’s Team’ worst start of the season ever with others suggesting that Tewesa bewitched the club for his unfair dismissal. But Tewesa has described the allegations as ‘shameful’ and uncalled for’.
He told MIJ Fm Radio through Mpira ku Malawi on Wednesday that being a genuine Bullets follower, he is equally concerned with the team’s recent poor showing.
“I am just hearing that I am behind whatever is happening at Bullets and I am feeling ashamed but I have just concluded that those saying that don’t know me and doesn’t understand what footba is all about” said Tewesa.
“I have been out of football for about two years now whereby the team was winning and losing and nobody said anything and I am wondering why my name is now connected” wondered Tewesa.
According to the former outspoken technical director he suspects something is wrong inside the team but the problem can best be identified and revealed by those currently holding positions at the club.
When asked if he is ready to return at Bullets if approached, Tewesa said: “I am always ready to serve the club because I am a true Bullets follower and I love the club”.
He finally pleaded with the current executive committee together with the supporters committee to bang heads and bring back sanity and the lost glory at the club.
Commenting on the same, former Bullets General Secretary Higger Mkandawire backed Tewesa and faulted those pointing fingers at Tewesa for the poor form.
“I know Tewesa very well he has been in and out of Bullets and there in no way he can wish the team bad” said Mkandawire.
Bullets has so far played four games without a win or scoring.Follow and Subscribe Nyasa TV :